No noo! Unsolicited boobies noo nooo!

Oh thou sweet sleep of mine! lay down thee heavy hands o dreams upon me! Ábróden whit thee the suffering in me chest, the holder of me heart, and bear me too the lands o' never fainting fantasies!
Fakking hell nu vill ja sova så ja orka va alert på Arbetsförmedlingen imorrn! Nä istället sitter jag här å chockas över alla snusk pop ups på QX, give me a break!

http://translate.google.com/#sv|en|%22No%20oh%20no!%20Unsolicited%20boobies%20oh%20no!%22
(tryck på lyssna)

Snart en vecka klar, bara 3 el 4 to go! Fan slog mej nu att de kanske inte blir så mkt julmat för min del i år. Har redan tappat 2 kg! Och måste verkligen komma igång med julklappsinhandlandet, är de ett ord?






Too much momentum.
This room feels like it's going to explode.
Too many angles.
Too many factors to cover.
Waiting for signal.
You're searching for network.
You have to fight to stay in control of the situation.

Anxiety, Anxiety you give me no mercy.
Grind my teeth smooth and flat in my sleep.
We took some pills to calm us down.
Then we needed help to come back up.
Just trying to stay in control of the situation.





Känns ganska exakt så nu, för mycket i huvudet, väntar på förändring, kämpa för att hålla huvudet ovan ytan.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 kommentarer:

Pernilla sa...

Vi handlar julklappar imorgon ;)

Skicka en kommentar